The Department of Plant Pathology & Microbiology is increasing its participation in international education programs by establishing strong connections that are leading to the development of excellent distance education programs. University Studies degree students were involved in study abroad experiences in countries such as Australia, Brazil, Belgium, China, Costa Rica, Dominica, Ireland, New Zealand and Taiwan.
For more information on study abroad programs, visit:
- BESC Study Abroad Program Overview
- China Faculty-led Study Abroad
- Korea Reciprocal Exchange Study Abroad
- Texas A&M University Study Abroad
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences Study Abroad
Questions about Study Abroad? Contact Dr. Dan Ebbole