Download the ENST Degree Plan
You want to improve the environment, but you know the key may be to understand the impact of politics and society on environmental issues. From political agreements on legal and regulatory requirements to technology, economics and the marketplace, the environment is constantly pressured.
The B.S. degree in Environmental Studies will help you uncover these pressures and their possible solutions with a blend of technical training with a solid foundation in economics, political issues, environmental law, ethics, and communications.
What will I study?
The ENST degree is a truly unique curriculum with a fusion of courses from liberal arts and technical courses in biological sciences, natural resources, and assessment of the environment. You will learn from faculty across these disciplines:
- Agricultural economics
- Bioenvironmental sciences
- Forest science
- Rangeland ecology and management
- Recreation, park and tourism sciences
- Soil and crop sciences
- Wildlife and fisheries sciences
The Texas A&M advantage:
- Feel empowered with diverse knowledge about how to tackle a wide variety of environmental and public policy issues facing our nation.
- Experience a college education with a unique blend of environmental and life sciences and policy aspects of human interactions with the environment.
Sam Murdock, Academic Advisor
Room 101 Peterson
Phone: (979) 845-2388
Fax: (979) 845-6483